Sponsored Links

Sabtu, 30 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

Killing all the Lawyers - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com

" Let's kill all lawyers " is the line from William Shakespeare Henry VI, Part 2 , Act IV, Scene 2. The full quote is "The first thing we do, let's kill all lawyers ". This is one of Shakespeare's most famous lines, and also one of the most controversial, and has been used as a movie and book title. Shakespeare might make a joke when the character "Dick The Butcher" shows one way the band pretending to ascend the throne can boost the state is by killing all lawyers. Dick is a rough character, an evil murderer like his name, like any other henchman, and this is a rough solution to his social problems. There is some disagreement with the interpretation that one of Shakespeare's sympathetic characters will make a joke indicating that killing a lawyer will make the world a better one. The Florida Bar Association believes the quote is a joke of lawyers.

Video Let's kill all the lawyers



Henry VI = Henry_VI, _Part_2, _Act_IV, _Scene_2 "> Henry VI, Part 2 , Round IV , Scene 2

JACK CADE. My Valiant.

SMITH [side]. Needs to be; for beggary is valiant.

JACK CADE. I was able to survive a lot.

DICK [side]. There is no question about it; because I have seen it, he won three days together market.

JACK CADE. I am not afraid of the sword or fire.

SMITH [side]. He need not fear the sword; for his coat is the proof.

DICK [side]. But the methinks he must stand in fear of fire, burned to steal the sheep.

JACK CADE. Be brave, then; for your captain is a brave, and a promise of reform. In England there will be seven half cents worth of bread sold: one pot three hoop'd has ten circles; and I would make it a crime to drink a small beer: all fields should be the same; and on Cheapside will my palfrey go to the grass: and when I become king, - as my king will, -

ALL. God save Your Highness!

JACK CADE. I am grateful, good people: - there will be no money; all will eat and drink with my grades; and I will learn it all in one livery, that they may agree like you are, and worship me their lord.

DICK. The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

Maps Let's kill all the lawyers



References

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments